[Savannah-help-public] Fwd: SVN DDD project

From: jose maria gomez
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Fwd: SVN DDD project
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 21:16:16 +0200

btw, web pages are in savannah and it is in cvs repository. It should stay in
this way. We have sources in one repository and web in other one. The web
repository is alright. You dont need to change anything in web pages cvs
repository,

Thanks again.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: SVN DDD project Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 21:14:08 +0200 User-agent: KMail/1.9.9
Hello, I am the new maintainer of DDD package. The thing is that the code was
in sourceforge and what is even worse, in sf, exists two repositories, one in
cvs format and the other in svn.

Talking with the former maintainer, it seems that the good one in the SVN one.
I have just taking a copy of the SVN repository from sf.

I know that savannah doesnt sopport svn in officially, but, Karl Berry has
said to me that perhaps we could try to put svn in this case because we
havent got a valid cvs repository.

What could we do to do so? I mean.. I have the tgz. with the svn repository..
if I put it in some place... could you please put that in DDD svn project?

Thanks in advance.