[Savannah-help-public] Account "simon" mail forwarding address

From: Marshall, Simon
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Account "simon" mail forwarding address
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:40:12 +0100

Guys,

Many years ago I arranged for email sent to me at address@hidden to be forwarded to address@hidden  (I used the account for Emacs work at the time.)  I think I did it by editing the system mail alias file on fencepost.  However, fencepost-ssh.gnu.org doesn't seem to be up anymore.

Anyhow, I would like to change the forwarding address from address@hidden to address@hidden

Please can you show me how I can do this?  Many thanks, Simon.

"Misys" is the trade name for Misys plc (registered in England and Wales). Registration Number: 01360027. Registered office: Burleigh House, Chapel Oak, Salford Priors, Evesham WR11 8SP. For a list of Misys group operating companies please go to http://www.misys.com/html/about_us/group_operating_companies/. This email and any attachments have been scanned for known viruses using multiple scanners.

We believe that this email and any attachments are virus free, however the recipient must take full responsibility for virus checking. This email message is intended for the named recipient only. It may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the named recipient of this email please notify us immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. This email does not constitute the commencement of legal relations between you and Misys plc. Please refer to the executed contract between you and the relevant member of the Misys group for the identity of the contracting party with which you are dealing.