[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106401] Not receiving follow-up from tracker

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106401] Not receiving follow-up from trackers?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:29:21 +0000

I don't have a clue either,
the main difference I see regarding this bug is that
the discussion and CC list update did occur before
the bug was assigned to anyone.
Does follow-up mail sent depends on the assigned status?

Could you tell me why some email appears as
numeric value, like 13631 which seems to be
my Savannah account number and adele/jmm/rousse...
appears as "symbolic" values corresponding to valid
savannah account.

May be you could look at another project bug which
does not exhibit the buggy behavior, but has similar
cc list:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?23329

What does the database says, for this one?
mysql> select * from bugs_cc where bug_id=23329;

There is another weird thing about this bug which is the fact
that some user I did add as CC (using their Savannah account name) did post
comment afterwards and thus appear twice
in the CC list:

Adelantado <adele> ajouté par adele (A posté un commentaire)
Adelantado <adele> ajouté par erk

how Savane does handle duplicates like this?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106401>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/