[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106435] Per project traffics statistics?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106435] Per project traffics statistics?
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:44:38 +0000

Update of sr #106435 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

Currently such statistics are not available. I don't think download
statictics will be available in the future because we're working on setting up
rsync mirrors from 3rd parties. Webpages statistics may be implemented but not
in the very near future.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106435>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/