Re: [Savannah-help-public] /usr/src/bzr-hookless-email error messages

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] /usr/src/bzr-hookless-email error messages
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:48:45 -0600

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

Let us know how it works.

It works great! :-) We can now have code review types of conversations as we get the emails, which we've always found useful. We now have two important shared branches, 'rtmp' and 'avm2', and were wondering if commits to those branches could also generate emails ? Most people are doing their primary development locally, and pushing occasionally to the shared repo so the bandwidth shouldn't be too bad. Or just working in trunk...

Thanks for getting the commit emails working in the first place! Now all we need is a nice web interface like http://bzr-playground.gnome.org and we'll be super-duper happy. :-)

        - rob -