[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106489] Removing text that has been posted

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106489] Removing text that has been posted
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:37:55 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

Will the project administrator be able to remove texts from posts that have
already been made? I am in need of removing a bit of text.

On http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8451, in the original submission, there
is a link. However, the link is sensitive and confidential information, that
should not have been posted. This information, as it is posted, can bring
people's lives into danger in some parts of the world.

Am I able to edit the post and remove that link?

Or if I am not able to do it, could the Savannah administrator do it?

Or if all else fails, is there any way to remove that information?

Thank you,

Teus Benschop

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106489>

  Message sent via/by Savannah