[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106564] request to merge user accounts

From: Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106564] request to merge user accounts
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:31:49 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

created my original account in 2003 with the login "carenas" but sadly the
email I used at the time is no longer valid so I hadn't been able to use that
account anymore.

to be able to get going created a second account with login "carloarenas"
with my current email but would be better if both accounts could be merged so
I can use the original login but with my current email while keeping my
history, associations and other related user information.