[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106603] Commit emails for git repositories

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106603] Commit emails for git repositories
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 11:34:31 +0000

Update of sr #106603 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #4:

> > I have no idea how I would reach the page
> > you gave me using the normal menus?
> I don't think you can, at present.

Mainly because the backend is Savannah-specific at the moment.

> > It doesn't help as it seems to be for CVS only.
> I was somehow under the impression that it would apply
> to other vc's too.

The interface mention a lot of CVS-specific details, it doesn't work for
other VCSs - not yet.

I enabled commit notifications for the hurd repos (following diretions in