Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 13:07:18 +0100

Hi,

It's not the first time savannah-hackers is carbon-copied in the
middle of a conversation. If you have a request, follow
http://savannah.gnu.org/contact.php and explain things clearly.

For reference, the IRC channel is not a support channel but an admin
coordination channel, and #savannah-hackers isn't the right name.

Thanks,

--
Sylvain