[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106612] Preparation for switching Emacs from

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106612] Preparation for switching Emacs from CVS to bzr on Savannah.
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:23:35 +0000

Btw, mentioning Alioth this way isn't very pleasing as you can imagine. FYI
they are not running smartserver and are also running 1.5.

To answer your "more broadly" question: you cannot assume that the Savannah
Hackers, which are volunteers, and more particularly myself as I'm usually
working on the VCS part of the system, will suddently reprioritize their tasks
and free time to work on edgy stuff. There's no magic.
I'm willing to progress on this task though.
Naturally if somebody volunteers to maintain the bzr setup at Savannah this
can speed things up.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106612>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/