[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106632] Web access to bazaar repo is misconf

From: Robinson Tryon
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106632] Web access to bazaar repo is misconfigured
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:16:58 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

In the Gnash project I can get to the top-level page for web access to the
source repo, but hyperlinks on that page give me a Page Load error. I think
that something (Loggerhead?) is configured to go through port 8080 when it's
actually running on port 80.

When I checked on the Gnash mailing list I was told that web access to the
repo had been broken for several months, and that I should file a bug against
Savannah.

Top-level page: http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnash/changes
A (broken) link on that page:
http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org:8080/lh/gnash/revision/10395
The fixed link: http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gnash/revision/10395

I left the Category: field set to 'none' as "Anonymous Web CVS" is close, but
no bazaar.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106632>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/