[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106642] Bazaar hosting for man-db

From: Colin Watson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106642] Bazaar hosting for man-db
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:29:51 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

For a couple of years, I've been maintaining the man-db project (hosted on
savannah.nongnu.org) in a Bazaar branch hosted on a separate server. I'd
prefer to host the branch on Savannah if possible, since it would allow me to
grant direct commit access to other developers in future, and it would keep
everything in one convenient place.

I understand that several projects already have Bazaar branches hosted on
Savannah, although it does not yet seem to be an option available via the web
interface. Could you set man-db up the same way? At the moment, I'm the only
active developer, I'm pretty familiar with bzr, and there's no CVS migration
or anything to do, so it should basically just be a matter of having a
directory I can 'bzr push' to.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106642>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/