[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106695] please cleanup the bug-gperf and bug

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106695] please cleanup the bug-gperf and bug-gnu-gperf aliases
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 01:09:22 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

This is a request about a mail alias that should be
changed. I don't have login access into machines
any more.

The current situation is that bug-gperf and bug-gnu-gperf
are aliases of each other, and forward their mails to
bug-gnu-utils and <gperf-bugs at>.

This way, some gperf support mails get lost, because I'm
not subscribed to bug-gnu-utils, and is
making itself more and more irrelevant.

Can you please
  1) Remove the alias for bug-gperf. I will create a
     mailing list for it, with archives, through the
     savannah project interface.
  2) Make bug-gnu-gperf merely an alias for bug-gperf.
     It is necessary because
       $ gperf --help | tail -1
       Report bugs to <address@hidden>.

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah