[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106700] Page statistics/log files? revisited

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106700] Page statistics/log files? revisited
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:05:13 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I would like to see page statistics for the hosted project elyxer, especially
for the project website and for downloads. I am thinking of something along
the lines of awstats or webalizer.

For quite a few years there has been a support request pending for site
statistics: [[https://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?3492]]. But I don't know
if there is something already implemented; I could not find it. I have some
experience in Debian administration and if necessary would be willing to
volunteer some time for this task so that all projects can see their web/ftp
statistics.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106700>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/