[Savannah-help-public] multiple hg repos?

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] multiple hg repos?
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:04:48 +0200

hello,

I'm one of the developers of the GNU Octave project, hosted on
Savannah. We have been recently heavily discussing future development
strategy of Octave and have come to the problem of hosting multiple
mercurial repositories on Savannah. Is it possible? What needs to be
done? We need a secondary "stable" repository. We have also considered
just using branches, but these don't solve the problem well (can't do
unsymmetric merges).

regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek