[Savannah-help-public] [sr #106472] Disabling 'Main -> Select Features -

From: Andrzej JR Hunt
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #106472] Disabling 'Main -> Select Features -> Documentation' doesn't work
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:51:37 +0000

I have a related problem: I disabled docs, and wanted to enable it again: the
docs link stayed on the page even when disable, but when I went to enable docs
again, the select features page for my project had forgotten the standard
address (i.e. the one you can't change) for the docs page, so I had to add it
in manually. However clicking on the docs link at the top of the page links to
nowhere (adds /# on to end of address of the page you are currently on), you
now have to select browse docs in the submenu, which also tells you that the
docs are supposedly external to savannah (even though it is still the same
cookbook).
My project:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/simplerowlog/
Screenshot of feature panel: