Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site

From: Jon
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 23:19:28 +0100

Replying to my own email with more info.

Jon wrote:
On click "Login". See attached error. Close browser and never return to the site. How many visitors does GNU loose because the HTTPS SSL cert is not authenticated as valid by a root cert in browsers?

It gets worse. Each visitor needs to manually allow the URL root (, I like all users did not realise that.. so again I get the error again. So basically said user has now given up twice on your site, unfortunately!

Best regards, Jon

PNG image