Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS Instructions link -> https

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS Instructions link -> https
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:24:57 GMT

    > In general, it doesn't seem like CVS is so important these days that
    > "CVS Instructions" should be in the navbar.

    We could remove it, yes.

So, I propose to make a short wiki page that lists the vc's we support,
with links to their respective web sites, and then change "CVS
Instructions" to "VC Information" in the navbar, pointing to that page.
Sound ok?

Judging by the features form, savannah currently supports these vc's:
CVS, Arch, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar.  Is that accurate?

Thanks,