[Savannah-help-public] a few minor things

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] a few minor things
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 11:25:37 -0700

Must be that time of the year... I have a couple of simple support
requests, totally non-critical timing wise. One is for Gnash. One of the
developers accidentally overwrote the branch that's used for web
browsing of the bzr tree. Could this be overwritten with the correct
version ? We couldn't find a way to fix it from the user end.

The other is I have two somewhat new mailing lists, gnuae-commit and
powerguru-commit. I noticed the other day when switching them to use git
and upgraded to the GPLv3, that the commit messages from git don't
actually go to the appropriate mailing lists. Could the commit messages
be sent to the lists ? These are old programs without much traffic, but
I've been bringing them back to life lately.

        - rob -