[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107347] Please update http://savannah.gnu.or

From: Ole Tange
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107347] Please update http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/NonGnuToGnuSysadmin
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:47:46 +0000

Ahh...

I was trying to walk through all the points in RMS' welcome mail. One
paragraph says:

> If your package is already developed on Savannah, see
> http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/NonGnuToGnuSysadmin
> for how to mark it there as a GNU package.

So from what you say now, I understand that everything on
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/NonGnuToGnuSysadmin is not for me (as
maintainer) at all, but only for the Savannah admins. Is that correctly
understood?

If that is correct RMS should probably rephrase that section, so that only
information relevant for the maintainer is included.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107347>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/