[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107577] Can't authenticate

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107577] Can't authenticate
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 06:59:06 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

My account name is VincentB1, the login id is vincentb1, et the associated
email is the originator email of this post.

I can't authenticate anymore, and clicking on the button to receive my
password through email does not work any longer.

It seems that my account has been blocked for some reason. Maybe because I
have not used it for a long time and the password was not secure enough.

Thanks for your help,

   Vincent.

PS: I need the account as I am going to become the maintainer of emacs/ses
(Simple Emacs Spreadsheet)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107577>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/