[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107628] Cannot access Emacs BZR as developer

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107628] Cannot access Emacs BZR as developer, cannot login to savannah, cannot reset password
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 19:43:38 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I am trying to do a bzr checkout of the emacs source as co-maintainer of a
package in that project.  I think I need to update my ssh key.

I cannot login to savannah, and I am not receieving an email when I try to
reset my password.  I have checked my spam folder.  It is possible that the
email you have on file is one that isnt accessible to me anymore
(@vcn.bc.ca).

How can I get back up and running?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107628>

  Message sent via/by Savannah