[Savannah-help-public] volunteer work

From: Joe Kierpaul
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] volunteer work
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:35:31 -0500

Hi, my name is Joe and I live in rural northeast Iowa. Rich told me that help was needed with some administrative tasks. I might be able to give some of my time if I know what is needed and understand correctly. I consider myself a novice user at this point, but working towards getting better! I should be getting some GNU/Linux certifications in the next 3 months, but in the mean time I can do quite a few things on my own. This may or may not be what you need help with! Even if it is perfunctory stuff, I still consider that important! I also will have another baby being born here in the next month so I will be pretty busy, all this while working full time. I really do like some of the causes that Stallman supports and so it is worth it to me to help out in my spare time! Take Care!

Joe Kierpaul

Guttenberg, IA