[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107666] lwip-devel moderator and adminstrato

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107666] lwip-devel moderator and adminstrator passwords
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 23:56:00 +0000

Update of sr #107666 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => karl

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Kieran --

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

1. I will reset the lwip-devel pw and email you.

2. I am the one who has been approving the occasional laggard request for
lwip-devel (etc.).  Just trying to keep the mail flowing.  If you'd rather I
not touch your lists, just let me know (and sorry).