[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107629] Confirmation Email Not Received

From: ŞâkirAşçı
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107629] Confirmation Email Not Received
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:18:28 +0000

I see, it was not sarcasm or there were no other implications in my post,
sorry if I was misunderstood.

Now I have my account with address@hidden e-mail because when I try to
change my e-mail address to address@hidden from "My Account Conf" it
still says that "An account associated with that email address has already
been created."

(BTW, my temporary account name was "bababum" not "badabum", and I deleted
that account already)

If you happen to be able to delete my e-mail address it would be the last
thing (but as you say that you deleted it, I think it would be complicated)
so, you don't need to do it, I would continue with my other e-mail :)

Thanks for your efforts very very much.

Şâkir Aşçı

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107629>

  Message sent via/by Savannah