Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107346] Please activate bzr commit notif

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107346] Please activate bzr commit notification for gnue
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 12:23:26 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 03.08.2011, 23:39 +0000 schrieb Karl Berry:
> please do a test, ok?

OK, I'll do, as soon as I'm back from holidays. Currently I'm behind the
worst internet connection I've ever experienced in my whole life, and it
would probably take hours to do a bzr checkout here :-)

I'll test on 8 or 9 August.

> As for CIA, I'm afraid I don't even know what it is.  Michael, help?

It's a bot which posts commit messages on an IRC channel.

Thanks,
Reinhard