[Savannah-help-public] Delete CVS contents

From: Olivier Cailloux
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Delete CVS contents
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:20:23 +0200

Hi,

I just imported files into CVS for my recently approved JLP project. Unfortunately I forgot to first ignore the "target" folders which contain compiled files. I don't want these to be versioned, but now if I delete it on the server it wants to be deleted on my local version, which is annoying.

Would you please simply clear everything on CVS for the project JLP so that I can start fresh? Thank you and sorry for my mistake.
Olivier