Re: [Savannah-help-public] Public key authentication for sftp/scp/rsync

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Public key authentication for sftp/scp/rsync access to DownloadArea.
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:40:16 -0400

On 08/14/2011 07:36 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
Hi Mats,

(Please stay on list.)

     I've now re-uploaded the key, this time with my public email
     address instead of my local (in case it'd make any
     difference). Unfortunately it does not seem to have made any
     difference (can still access the webpage with cvs, but not the
     downloads with sftp).

Yes, evidently it still didn't propagate.

I manually copied your pubkey to the download host.  Hope you'll be able
to get in now.

Sorry for the problems,
karl

Propagation fixed, this was due to fallout from the recent architecture changes.