[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107667] CLISP: Permission denied

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107667] CLISP: Permission denied
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 21:33:20 +0000

Thanks for resending that to test the list archiving, Shailesh.
Unfortunately, this time it came through fine.
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2011-08/msg00139.html

So the problem of messages in general getting lost in the archives remains; I
don't know if it only happened for a while or if it's ongoing.  That will take
substantial investigation :(.

As for the problem in this ticket ... I wrote to Sam (and Bruno).  Sam does
not want to make the project public because he thinks people will then think
clisp is entirely hosted on savannah.  I asked him if I could therefore delete
the jobs.  No answer as yet.  This niglet will just have to remain ...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107667>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/