[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107789] How to remove bogus replies to News

From: Steve White
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107789] How to remove bogus replies to News items?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:24:24 +0000

Further attempts:

The Cookbook topic "Fighting span"
says at the time when logged-in male user sees content that in his belief
system is spam, he is able to "flag it as spam".

Well I'm logged in, and I'm male, and I am seeing it, and I truly do believe
with all my heart that it is spam.  Yet...

This document goes into some detail about policies and algorithms, but doesn't
say what the heck a male such as I must do to "flag" something as spam.  It
gives me assurance as to my ability, but no instruction.  Is this a test of
some kind?

Just how is this flagging accomplished by the user?