[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107801] User (not logged in) cannot submit a

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107801] User (not logged in) cannot submit a bug report
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:13:21 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

One of the users of the avrdude project tried to submit
a bug report without logging in.  When submitting the

he always gets the error message

Fehler: Keine Gruppe ausgewaehlt: nogroup

(translation: "Error: No group chosen: nogroup")

This looks particularly surprising, given that the group
name is clearly visible in the URL.  When I submit the
same URL (being logged in), I get the correct bug submit