[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107820] Migrating to Bazaar

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107820] Migrating to Bazaar
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 00:35:12 +0000

After every cvs a commit, a special script is ran which updates wildebeest the
directory checkout on wildebeest.  FSF sysadmin need to update the wildebeest
script, then we can configure Savanah to call the script on wildebeest.

That said, little needs changed on the Savannah side.  We simply need a
repository and the arguments to the wildebeest script.