Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107829] Mailman is broken, doesn't allow

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107829] Mailman is broken, doesn't allow subscribers to set options
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:59:05 GMT

    We're lucky.  That worked.

Yay.

    mjflick, I think this moves the bug back to Savannah.  I suspect this is
    a result of the mailing list URLs on the project Summary page being
    generated with http service prefixes rather than https.

No, lists.gnu.org should redirect to https as needed -- we can't expect
every link in the world to change, especially when http is standard for
mailman.  I'll tell the FSF sysadmins.  (They've had to fix many similar
things already.)

karl