Re: [Savannah-help-public] ssh pubkey login failure

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] ssh pubkey login failure
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 01:19:44 -0500

On 3/8/12 3:48 PM, Leon Merten Lohse wrote:
Hello,

I added my public key to my Savannah account more then 2 hours ago and I
still cannot connect to git.sv.gnu.org.

I read something about a maximum delay of one hour for the keys to be
updated. Is that still correct?

Kind regards
Leon

Hi,

Changes to your ssh keys are instantaneous. It appears you improperly imported your ssh key into savannah. If you examine it, you'll notice a few spaces in the middle of it.

After fixing that, you should be fine.

Best,

Michael