[Savannah-help-public] [sr #108017] how to disable SSI for

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #108017] how to disable SSI for
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 21:55:06 +0000

Update of sr #108017 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Thien-thi -- savannah doesn't control the web server configuration.  Please
ask address@hidden

FWIW, I think it would be best to introduce a new extension for the static
HTML pages that you can use for your projects. No one else has ever been
concerned about this, and could be using SSI, or start using it at any time.
In fact, what people complained about was when SSI was not enabled.  So
changing the behavior of .html is undesirable, it seems to me.