[Savannah-help-public] Upload fail

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Upload fail
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 16:27:57 -0700

I'm trying to upload a new version of my GNU package, Electric, and I'm falling down an ever-deepening rat-hole.

First I had an incorrect DIRECTIVE file, and it got rejected.
Then I startet getting gpg failures (gpg verify of upload file electricBinary-9.02.jar failed), so I re-uploaded my public key to savannah.

Then, I get this message:
-------------------------------
Gpg signed upload older than/same timestamp as existing version - not
allowed. In other words, the filenames for the triplet you have uploaded are
an exact match for a triplet that has been uploaded in the past, and the
directive file that you just uploaded has been signed before or at the same
time as the directive file for the triplet that was uploaded earlier. Most
likely, you are re-uploading an old triplet.

I understand that security is essential, but I am lost, and simply don't know how to do this anymore. I don't make releases very often, and it seems to me that every time I do, things have changed so much that I have to start from first-principles. Is there any other way to do this? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
   -Steve