[Savannah-help-public] [sr #108101] Why eXosip2 sends two straight reque

From: Yang
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #108101] Why eXosip2 sends two straight requests within 1ms in Windows platform
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:46:16 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Dear fans,

I am trying to written a SIP demo applications by using exosip2 in windows OS,
and I also used wireshark to capture sip details.

It looks like exosip2 in windows always send 2 straight requests within 0.1 ms
(see sip trace file 1), NOTE: I can make sure I only call exosip sending
function once. I can also make sure that 2 strangt requests are not for
re-transmition, cause re-transmition interval is normally 500ms.

I tried the same codes in Linux and compile it successfully in GCC, but what
made me strange is it's OK, i.e., only 1 request sending out (see sip trace
file 2).

So I am suspecting if there were some potential bugs in exosip, used in
windows platform.

Thanks in advance.

BR // Yang

key20003