[savannah-help-public] [sr #108699] createFont method of java.awt.Font c

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108699] createFont method of java.awt.Font class in GNU Classpath library
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 19:05:18 +0000

Update of sr #108699 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Roman,

Unfortunately you have confused projects and have submitted a ticket against
the wrong project.  This is not the GNU Classpath project.  This is the
Savannah Administration project.  Because of this there isn't anything we can
do for you about Classpath.  That is someone else's project.  As far as I know
they don't even use the savannah bug tracking system.  Therefore I can only
close this bug in this system.

I suggest you follow the project pages here:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/home.html

There is an FAQ shown there.  I always suggest checking the FAQ before
submitting bug tickets.  There is other information too.  There are links to
mailing lists.

I suggest that since you have a howto type of question that you contact the
mailing list for further information.  My quick search tells me (could be
wrong) that the best mailing list is this one.