[savannah-help-public] subversion problem with GNU project

From: Antonio Ceballos
Subject: [savannah-help-public] subversion problem with GNU project
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 00:59:02 +0100

Dear Support Team,

I am having problems while accessing the subversion repository of chess in savannah.gnu.org. Could you please help me to track it down? It has been a while since I used it last time and I had no problems.

I am trying to execute 'svn update' or 'svn commit -m"some change reason"' on a working directory ('svn status' and 'svn diff' did work), and I get this error:

svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Has anything changed in savannah.gnu.org, or could you tell me how to debug this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Antonio Ceballos
GNU Chess co-maintainer