Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond pro

From: Nacho Gonzlez Lpez
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond project
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:56:48 +0200

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 04:37:26PM +0200, Nacho Gonzlez Lpez wrote:
> I'll try to test  a newer version and hopefully will work. For the moment I
> cannot provide you HTTPS redirection

OK. Trouble is on those lines:

gnutls_hooks.c
        if (c->remote_addr->hostname || apr_strnatcmp(c->remote_ip,c->local_ip)
== 0) {
        /* Connection initiated by Apache (mod_proxy) => ignore */
                return OK;
        }

This enables mod_proxy to transfer https to http on localhost and the local IP
of the host, but no for a ddiferent IP.

I've forwarded port 80 of allura VM on chapters.gnu.org:9124 and I'm trying to
get this working.

Can you test your site via HTTPS? I think Is working now

address@hidden:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled# cat bugs.lilypond.org
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName  bugs.lilypond.org
        ServerAdmin address@hidden
        ProxyPass         /          http://192.168.0.22/
        ProxyPassReverse  /          http://192.168.0.22/
        #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
        <Location />
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Location>

        ErrorLog     /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-error.log
        TransferLog  /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-access.log
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
        ServerName  bugs.lilypond.org
        ServerAdmin address@hidden

        ProxyPreserveHost On
        ProxyPass         /          http://localhost:9124/
        ProxyPassReverse  /          http://localhost:9124/

        #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
        <Location />
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Location>

        <IfModule mod_gnutls.c>
                GnuTLSEnable on
                GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL
                GnuTLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/wildcard.gnu.org.crt
                GnuTLSKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/wildcard.gnu.org.key
                GnuTLSClientCAFile /etc/ssl/certs/GandiStandardSSLCA.pem
        </IfModule>