[savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro'

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109041] Resquests and question for Gnuastro's git repo
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 12:49:26 +0000 (UTC)

Besides the previous requests, would it be possible to allow pushing to master
to be limited to the maintainer (currently me).

The reason I am asking this is that being a member of the project on Savannah
is very encouraging to those who are just starting to contribute. As members,
they can also participate in the bug and task trackers. However since all
members have full access to the git repo, we cannot easily accept new Savannah
members to Gnuastro. So it would be great if this could be implemented to
encourage new active participants.

Thanks in advance.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109041>

  Message sent via/by Savannah