[savannah-help-public] [sr #109101] Additional git repo for Adonthell an

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109101] Additional git repo for Adonthell and descriptions
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:46:21 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Bob, that was fast!

I am totally fine with adonthell/adonthell-wastesedge, so no need to rename it
:-).

Commit notifications are also tested and working. In hindsight it might have
been a good idea to wait with those until the initial migration is done.
E-Mailing 15 years worth of commits in mere seconds is a good stress-test for
your infrastructure, though :-)

The disable hook for the CVS repository would be good to have. I assume it
affects all modules under the sources repo, but not the separate website repo?
In that case, please go ahead.

Other than that, everything's fine. Feel free to close this issue.

Regards,

Kai

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109101>

  Message sent via/by Savannah