[savannah-help-public] [sr #109047] Admin changes for git migration of "

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109047] Admin changes for git migration of "lmi"
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 21:24:10 +0000 (UTC)

No on setting multimailhook.combineWhenSingleCommit. When I grep the source of
git_multimail.py I see no reference to that variable anywhere. So setting it
would have no effect. That is probably a feature available in a newer version
than any of the ones currently in use. Because looking at the upstream I see
many changes in the recent history.

I fear doing a blanket update because in order to satisfy everyone's needs we
are importing the python module into a customized post-receive hook.  I fear
that a blanket update of the git_multimail.py would probably break that.  But
I am happy to try it for your project.  Work through the updates needed there.
 And then can backport those changes to other projects.

I recall that there is some URL that allows people to see the contents of the
$project.git directories.  But a search for a way now I couldn't find one.
Otherwise I would point you to it and you could see your own configuration
more easily without needing me as a middle man for it.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109047>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/