Re: [savannah-help-public] Savannah password not working before verifica

From: Lionel feugère
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Savannah password not working before verification
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 10:43:43 +0100

PS: I have not used LastPass at any moment. I entered my password manually.

Le 12/05/2017 à 15:07, Bob Proulx a écrit :
Lionel feugère wrote:
I was not able to log in ("wrong password"), so I used the password recovery
process and then I managed to log in.
Glad to hear that you are now able to log in.  We will continue to
investigate the problem of when using Lastpass.

Bob