[savannah-help-public] GNU Savannah & freenode #live - Registration and

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: [savannah-help-public] GNU Savannah & freenode #live - Registration and CFP now open
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:41:30 +1000

Hi all,

Perhaps some of us would like to talk about GNU Savannah?
http://freenode.net/news/freenode-live

"freenode #live - Registration and CFP now open

The inaugural freenode #live conference takes place at At-Bristol in
Bristol, UK from Saturday 28 to Sunday 29 October 2017. Both days will
include talks and workshops, and we look forward to this
community-focused gathering.

Tickets are now on sale and there is a special Early Bird price until 31
July and we are also taking submissions for the call for participation,
we have three tracks to choose from (FOSS & Community, Privacy &
Security and Making & Remixing) and we look forward to receiving your
submission. ..."

Regards,
Svetlana