[savannah-help-public] [sr #109358] a2ps include another page on the pag

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109358] a2ps include another page on the page being created as a thumbnail
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:22:29 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109358 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi. You have posted a bug about a2ps but have posted it to the wrong project.
It has arrived at the Savannah administration project. This is the web site
and the software forge and other related items.

Unfortunately I cannot reassign the ticket to the a2ps project because they do
not seem to use the Savannah bug tracker.  It looks like the best thing is to
send a bug report to the bug-a2ps AT gnu.org mailing list.