[savannah-help-public] [sr #109489] Cannot activate account

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109489] Cannot activate account
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 10:54:41 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,
I am in the same situation as described in
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109310

I created an account last month, with a randomly generated password.
By the time I got the activation email I had unfortunately lost the random
password.
Hence I could not activate the account.

I tried to get a new password (through the "lost account password" page) but I
get an error: "Invalid User: This account does not exist or has not been
activated".
I hoped that "accounts that are not activated within the three days next to
their registration are automatically deleted" but so far I have not been able
to create an other account with the same email address and login name.

Thank you for your help.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109489>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/