Re: [savannah-help-public] [GSoC] Quick Update on Fuzzing

From: armin
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [GSoC] Quick Update on Fuzzing
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 10:42:26 +0200

> However I don't see a problem with triggering a mirroring push to one of
your
> accounts as long as only libre free software is involved on the Savannah
end.

Thanks, that is great news indeed :)  I would suggest to use the username
`ftmirror` for the mirror bot.  It is kind of connected to FreeType's habit
of calling related things `ft*`.  Also, it indicates its purpose quite well.
More bots (when needed) could then be called `ftmirror2`, ...

If there are no votes against that, I would set up the user on GitHub.
Would you, Savannah Hacker team, rather prefer to mirror using SSH or HTTPS?
Both approaches are perfectly fine for me, however, I slightly favour the
SSH solution since it feels cleaner and leaves more room for changing
ownership of the GitHub account (namely, changing the password).

(1) When using SSH, I would kindly ask for an SSH (or GPG) key of your
choice.

(2) When using HTTPS, I would first correspond with the community about
storing the password safely, and let you know about it then :)

Thanks everyone,
Armin