Re: [savannah-help-public] git.sv.gnu.org flaky; pumprock.net connection

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] git.sv.gnu.org flaky; pumprock.net connection refused
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 20:44:25 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> However https://quitter.se/fsfstatus isn't responding to me at this
> time.  I don't know anything about the status of it but will ask the
> FSF admins on Monday.  If it isn't one thing it is another. :-(

Ian said he had noticed that quitter.se had been persistently offline
and said he opened a ticket in their system to move to (yet another)
3rd party system for status notification.

There is some irony in that the out-of-band 3rd party outage
notification location has needed to move twice now due to they being
persistently offline.

Bob