[savannah-help-public] [sr #109523] Non-GNU Savannah ignores user's non-

From: Nutchanon Wetchasit
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109523] Non-GNU Savannah ignores user's non-default color scheme settings
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 08:21:28 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Today, I have logged in to non-GNU Savannah to check out the project
submission guideline <https://savannah.nongnu.org/register/> (normally I use
the GNU instance). After tinkering with some settings, I found that non-GNU
Savannah's theme settings does not work as expected: the server seems to
ignore any non-default color theme that I have set it to.

Exact steps to reproduce:

0 Log in to the non-GNU Savannah instance
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/account/login.php>.
0 Go to My Account Conf <https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/admin/> on the right
panel.
0 Scroll down to _Secondary Arrangements_, and change _Theme_ to "CodeX".
0 Click "Update" at the bottom of the section.
0 You will see that the page is updated to use brown CodeX theme, with a green
"Success: Database successfully updated" message on the top.
0 Go to My Account Conf <https://savannah.nongnu.org/my/admin/> on the right
panel again.
0 You will see that the page is now back to using the default yellow Savannah
theme.
0 Scroll down to the _Secondary Arrangements_, you will see that the _Theme_
is selected at "CodeX" despite the page is displayed in "Savannah" theme.

Screenshots (step 5 and 8) are also attached.

Notes:

* If you are somehow already using "CodeX" theme, substitute "CodeX" with
"Cappuccino" theme in the reproduction steps.
* This might also affect the GNU Savannah instance
([https://savannah.gnu.org/]) too, but I'm not able to test this yet.

Browser: Pale Moon 25.8.1 (binary), with JavaScript disabled
System: Debian GNU/Linux 7.0 Wheezy i386

File Attachments:

Date: Mon 09 Jul 2018 07:21:27 PM +07  Name: codex-temporaryeffect.png  Size:
39KiB   By: nachanon
Temporary effect of CodeX theme (step 5 in original submission)
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/download.php?file_id=44526>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109523>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/